- Welcome to official website of Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalaya, Sandhuan, District Rupnagar, Punjab.
List of teaching and non teaching staff on contractual basis for session 2016-17
Latest Pace Setting Events
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, JNV Ropar(Punjab). It is co-educational and residential school situated in Sandhuan, Distt. Rupnagar.
The vidyalaya is spread over 23 Acres of land and is functioning in its own building constructed by the Samiti at permanent site. It is upto class XII and affiliated to Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.